Acidic stomach and body testimony

 Acidic Stomach: A PVH Healing Protocol

Diet, digestion, and body acidity are deeply connected to our energy system. When we drift from mindful eating, it doesn’t just affect the stomach—it can ripple through the whole body, joints, emotions, and immunity.

Dr. Siva teaches that when we eat undesirable foods, the acid doesn’t stay confined to the stomach—it increases throughout the body, even if the stomach itself isn’t showing severe symptoms. That same acid affects the joints, reduces endorphins and the body’s natural pain management, and keeps the brain and body so occupied with managing the acid that there’s less capacity left to manage emotions and immunity. A body already busy managing excess acidity is more vulnerable to dark energies and other disturbances, which then compounds the problem further. It becomes a vicious cycle: acid weakens pain management and immunity, weakened immunity invites more disturbance, and that disturbance adds more strain on a system already struggling. Each person’s ability to handle this differs, but the cycle itself is the same for everyone.

This is why, for those with a sensitive stomach and body, diet and protocol become extra important—not as strict rules, but as real support for the whole system, physical and energetic.

Here is the protocol, followed by a real testimonial of how it played out.

Step 1: Sense and Remove Dark Energies

  • I sense and remove any cords, dark energy, or entities affecting me, my stomach, digestive system, or contributing to acidic food patterns.
  • I read the Organ Forgiveness Affirmation for my stomach and entire GI tract, asking for forgiveness for anything I have put them through. See video: https://youtu.be/S0mVlZul0Jo?is=VkHmkStCie0sbMKF
  • Bacteria Forgiveness Affirmation: I ask any bad gut bacteria to leave in peace. I then repeat the affirmation, asking the good bacteria for forgiveness and requesting them to stay and grow to optimal levels.
  • I ask the Pearl Wand to remove any dark energy tied to negative eating patterns or body neglect.

Step 2: Bring Light / Align with the Divine

  • I invoke Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my Higher Soul, and my Spiritual Guides to make me an instrument of this healing.
  • I AM and I Am Light Affirmations.
  • I read the Earth Page and request the ability to absorb food fully. This body is made of earth and is a gift from Mother Earth. I remain thankful.
  • I treat all food and drink before consuming—removing dark, toxic, and acidic energy, then energizing it with Divine Prana.

Step 3: HEAL

Wand Work (Pearl Wand, 2–20 minutes, multiple times a day)

  • Healing Wand, please clean, heal, and condition my solar plexus, physical stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, stomach lining, and esophagus valve (for reflux), and restore normal function.
  • Healing Wand, please clean, heal, and condition my naval chakra, physical small intestine and its lining, ascending colon and its lining, transverse colon and its lining, descending colon and its lining, rectum, and restore normal function (IBS-D symptoms).

Reference video: https://youtu.be/vc9vtSjlOwQ?is=-9TnZCX3j9EILwQv

Breath Work

Breath work is quite beneficial to stomach and GI issues. Deep breathing, balanced breathing etc several times a day relaxes tense muscles and brings Prana. Do it for 1-5 minutes as you can tolerate. 

Diet

  • Consume “live” foods with high Prana - PVH Diet explained on the website: https://www.pranaviolethealing.com/pvh-diet2
  • Immediate shift to more greens and fresh foods. No old or frozen food. 
  • Limit outside food as they tend to add a lot of salt, sour, or sweetners and inflammatory items.
  • Zero coffee.
  • Stop all sour foods/fruits and minimize spices. Check if you can tolerate ginger and use that to flavor your food.
  • I generally make the chai very mild, adding fennel seeds during flare-ups.
  • I found this quite beneficial: Soak fennel, cumin (jeera), and fenugreek seeds (½ tsp each per cup of water) overnight; strain and drink throughout the day. Reuse the seed mix 2–3 times until the flavor fades, then discard the seeds into the garden. Make a cup at a time or make a large batch in pot and drink only this water all day. 

Step 4: Ongoing Practice

  • I do the healing cycle for at least 1 minute every hour on the solar plexus and physical stomach.
  • I stay consistent until my body becomes strong again. Until then, no cheating on the diet.
  • I remain mindful of my condition at the time.
  • I release attachment to how quickly my body heals and trust the Divine plan for my recovery.


Testimonial: One Practitioner’s Experience

I’d like to share a personal experience and a lesson from Dr. Siva that may help others.

Situation: I had a sensitive stomach and had deviated from the PVH diet for 3–4 months—boxed foods, eating out, sweets, and fewer greens.

Gradual symptoms: Persistent body pains and an acidic stomach. Over time came heel pain, foot pain, nausea, and a lack of appetite or desire to cook and eat.

Then one day I was offered a delicious Vietnamese coffee. I drank it all, and afterward my stomach went into agonizing rebellion for over two weeks—headaches, nausea, other entities got attached, causing more trouble, emotions, one thing after another, with no break, and I was barely able to eat anything.

After doing all the external and emotional clearing I knew, I finally pleaded with Dr. Siva for help. Here is what I understood from him—the same teaching now woven into the protocol above.

Results, Day by Day

  • Day 1: The stomach acid quieted during the healing. I kept going for 20 minutes until the energy stopped.
  • Day 2: My back relaxed, and my back and shoulder pain reduced during stomach healing (about 15 minutes).
  • Day 3: The same effect continued, plus my neck pain started coming down. Hunger returned. The mental fog and heel pain were gone—I didn’t even notice when they disappeared. A feeling of normalcy returned within the first two days.
  • Before the week was over: I was able to eat a full meal without cringing. My energy and focus were back to normal, and I could exercise, go out, and stay out without worry.

Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏

Useful Links


End of post 

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 older post for archive only  🌼🌼🌼

Hi Friends,


Writing to share another direct life experience and a lesson from Siva sir - if it helps anyone 🙏


Topic - Acidic food, impact, and healing


Situation:

I have had a sensitive stomach and had deviated a bit too much from the PVH diet for 3-4 months. This included eating boxed foods like cereals, eating out, and many sweets; and less greens.


Gradual Symptoms:

Body pains, acidic stomach. Over time - heel pain, foot pain, nausea; lack of appetite or desire to cook and eat.


Then one day, I was offered a delicious Vietnamese coffee. I drank it all, and after that the stomach went in agonizing rebellion for over 2 weeks. 


Headaches, nausea, other entities, emotions everything followed. One thing after another, could not get a break. And could not eat much anything. 


After doing all external and emotional clearing, finally pleaded Siva sir for help. Sharing what i understood from him:


For people with sensitive stomach and body, the diet and protocols are extra important. 


When I eat undesirable foods, the acid increases in my ENTIRE system, even if the stomach doesn’t fully show it. 


The same acid 

- affects the joints

- ⁠reduces endorphins and general pain management 

- ⁠makes the brain and body so busy addressing the acid that there is less and less ability for other management such as emotions and immunity

- ⁠which then attracts other things more easily 


So you see, it is a viscious cycle. Each body’s ability to handle this is different, but the cycle is the same. 


So what to do? 


Sir’s advice:

Immediate diet change to more greens, fresh foods.

ZERO coffee.


Results:

First day - stomach acid became quiet while healing. So I kept going for 20 minutes until energy stopped

Day 2 - My back relaxed, back and shoulder pain reduced during the stomach healing. ~15 minutes healing 

Day 3 - same effect, plus neck pain started coming down. Hunger returned. 


Mental fog and heel pain was gone, I didn’t even realize when they disappeared. Feeling of normalcy returned writhin first 2 days. 


Before the week was over, I was able to eat a full meal and not cringe. Energy and focus back to normal, able to exercise, go out and stay out without worry. 


Thank you 🙏🙏🙏


Have also done in past:

Read Earth page daily and request the ability to absorb food

Treat all drinks and food for consuming - remove dark/toxic/acidic energy, then energize with divine Prana 

Read forgiveness for stomach and Gut or GI track 

Gut biomes: Read Bacteria page and ask any bad bacteria to go in peace. Read the same page again for the good gut bacteria, ask forgiveness but request to STAY.and GROW to optimal levels. 


Other diet and food remedies that seem to work:

Stop all things sour, minimize spices 

Make chai mild and add fennel seeds with tea leaves

Soak fennel, cumin/jeera, fenugreek seeds in water (1/2 teaspoon each for one cup of water) overnight, strain and drink the water all day. (Reuse seed-mix 2-3 times until no flavor. Add more fennel if strong acids. Discard the seeds into garden.) 

Comments

  1. Superbly compiled. Tqtqtq for all your sincere efforts. Much needed. Tqtqtq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam.. please add heal and condition Vagus Nerve for GASTRITIS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Body Healing Set

Pearl Wand

Discord with others at home, work, social circle