Auto Suggestion
Checking & Clearing Auto-Suggestion from the Ajna Chakra
Taught during Sunday Blessing in Seattle Aug 30, 2026
https://www.youtube.com/live/t1gmG-lqgBk?si=T_FKe2G2RHYr7Akq
PVH Technique
Dr. Siva explains that auto-suggestion can act like a self-block. It may interfere with healing or improvement in the area connected with that suggestion.
For example, if there is an auto-suggestion related to health, it may act as a self-block toward improving health. Similarly, auto-suggestions related to relationships, work, money, confidence, or other areas may create resistance in those respective areas.
Because these blocks can affect the aura, it is important to identify and clear them as quickly as possible.
1. Check the Energy Body
Hold the wand in sensing position at the Ajna Chakra and move outward approximately 2 feet, checking where the wand stops. That stopping point marks the energy body.
Ask:
“Do I have any auto-suggestion in my energy body?”
2. Check the Emotional Body
From the energy-body stopping point, move approximately 2 more feet outward, checking where the wand stops. That marks the emotional body.
Ask:
“Do I have any auto-suggestion in my emotional body?”
3. Check the Mental Body
From the emotional-body stopping point, move approximately 2 more feet outward, checking where the wand stops. That marks the mental body.
Ask:
“Do I have any auto-suggestion in my mental body?”
4. Identify Where the Auto-Suggestion Is Present
Notice whether the auto-suggestion shows up in the energy body, emotional body, or mental body.
5. Clear the Auto-Suggestion
Hold the Healing Wand directly on the Ajna Chakra and say:
“Healing wand, please blaze away, burn away any auto-suggestion I have in my [energy/emotional/mental] body.”
If you know or suspect where the auto-suggestion may have come from, you can include that as well.
For example:
“Healing wand, please blaze away, burn away any auto-suggestion I have in my emotional body, any auto-suggestion I might have picked up from India, from coming from India to the USA, or over many years.”
6. Acceptance & Gratitude
Say:
“I am deeply, completely, and consciously accepting myself. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
7. Recheck
Return to sensing position and recheck the same body at its stopping point to confirm that the auto-suggestion has been cleared.
What I Observed During My Own Clearing
When Siva sir checked and cleared auto-suggestion in me, the auto-suggestion was found specifically in my emotional body.
The moment it was cleared, there was a striking change in the size of my aura. The aura of both my energy body and emotional body increased multifold.
Even though the auto-suggestion had been detected only in the emotional body, the size of the aura of my energy body also increased dramatically — almost nearly doubling.
This showed me that when an auto-suggestion or self-block is present in one body, it can affect the aura of the other bodies as well and may cause the overall aura to shrink.
For that reason, once a block is identified, it is important to clear it as quickly as possible and then recheck the aura.
Replacing the Block with Higher Thoughts
After clearing the auto-suggestion, keep the Healing Wand on the Ajna Chakra and consciously bring in the thoughts and beliefs you want to strengthen within yourself.
The purpose is not only to remove the old auto-suggestion, but also to bring better thoughts into our being and subconscious. With the wand, we can work at the subconscious level, which is why keeping the Healing Wand on the Ajna Chakra during this part is important.
You may say:
“God, please make me an instrument so that I may do good always.
God will never give me something that I cannot manage. I want to always be an instrument, and God will give me the strength to be that instrument.
No matter what kind of dark clouds may come around me, they may surround me so completely that I may not be able to see the sun at all. Even then, there is always that light within me that will continue to shine and carry me forward.
I am always protected. I am supported. God will not bring dark clouds to me unless I already have the strength to manage them and shine my own light through it all.
God, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all the lessons, so that I may see myself clearly, and I may climb and become better.
God, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
Comments
Post a Comment