🌞 Sunday Offline Portal Blessing Protocol



Follow these instructions:

1.  Sit comfortably in front of the PVH Calander Portal.

Read all Forgiveness Affirmations on pages 1 to 7

(omit pages 3 and 4 if you are not married / relationship)

2.   With eyes closed, hold page 7 of the Forgiveness Affirmations in front of your          Ajna Chakra.


Please repeat silently for 2 minutes: (you may play the soul elevation song at this time and request any soul to be helped to go where they need to go, and request all dark energies to go to the light of the portal).

God, please forgive me and my Soul

Then read:

3.   I AM (Page 2 of Spiritual Affirmations)

4.   I AM LIGHT (page 3 of Spiritual Affirmations)

5. Finish with Divine Fire for you, Soul & Droplet.

I Am a Being of Divine Fire

I Am the purity God Desires repeat 5 times

My Soul is a Soul of
Divine Fire

My Soul is the purity God desires repeat 5 times

I Am a Droplet of
Divine Fire

I Am the Droplet God desired  repeat 5 times


God, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


SUNDAY PVH PORTAL BLESSING


Mr. Siva P. will remove all BM Black Magic, WM White Magic and elevate souls.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

             SCHEDULE


10:00 pm - America 

7:30 pm - India

10:00 pm- Malaysia

11:00 pm - Japan 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Follow these instructions:


 1.

Sit comfortably in front of the PVH 2024 Portal. 


Read all Forgiveness Affirmations on pages 1 to 7 (omit pages 3 and 4 if you are not married / relationship)


 2.

With eyes closed, hold page 7 of the Forgiveness Affirmations in front of your Third eye/Ajna Chakra.


Please repeat silently for 2 minutes:


*"God, please forgive me and my Soul "*



Then read:


 3.   

I AM

(Page 2 of Spiritual Affirmations)


 4.   

I AM LIGHT

(page 3 of Spiritual Affirmations)


  5. 

Finish with Divine Fire for you, your Soul and Droplet. 


«I Am a Being of DF, 

I Am the purity God desires» repeat 5 times


«My Soul is a Soul of DF,  my Soul is the purity God desires» repeat 5 times


«I Am a Droplet of DF, 

I Am the Droplet God desired» repeat 5 times


God, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


~Please save this Blessing to repeat it every Sunday, as it is always the same.


~Doing it coinciding with Malaysian time is more powerful.


~After Blessing hours, you can always do the 2024 Video Blessing.


~If Dr. Siva Sir did Blessing Live on FB, you can repeat it as many times as you want within the next 24 hours.


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Body Healing Set

Pearl Wand

Discord with others at home, work, social circle