Resolving Difficult / Important Situations the PVH Way

Resolving Difficult / Important Situations the PVH Way

Difficult or important situations at work, at home, or in life can easily trigger fear, anxiety, frustration, or emotional reactions. While it is natural to want the external situation to change, PVH teaches us to first transform our inner state. As we clear dark energies, align ourselves with the Divine, invoke Divine support, and maintain the right consciousness, we become better instruments for wise action and peaceful resolution.

This is a PVH energy practice for navigating hard or high-stakes situations — conflicts, big decisions, interviews, negotiations, surgeries, difficult conversations, or anything weighing heavily on you. It’s meant to work alongside whatever practical steps you’re already taking — not replace them.

The following is a simple framework I personally use whenever I’m facing an important or difficult situation.

(A note for new readers: “Page 1,” “Page 5,” “Page 7,” “I AM Page,” “I AM Light Page,” and “Worship Page” all refer to pages in the PVH Affirmation Booklet, given out at workshops and available through the PVH community.)

A full practice can take fifteen to thirty minutes, depending on how critical the situation is. For simpler situations, just reading Page 7 and then doing Divine Fire may be enough.

Framework

  1. Remove Dark Energies
  2. Align Yourself with the Divine
  3. Bring Divine Support to the Situation
  4. Live the Right Mindset

Step 1: Remove Dark Energies

Before working on the situation itself, first remove any dark energies or negative influences that may be affecting you or the situation.

A. Use the Affirmation Booklet

Read the affirmations in this order:

  • Page 1 – Self-Forgiveness / Self-Affirmation
  • Relevant relationship page — for workplace situations, use Page 5 (professional and social circle); for other situations, use the page that best applies
  • If specific individuals are involved, read the affirmations using their names
  • Page 7 – Removing Dark Energies — read using the names of the people involved, then expand it to include:
    • Anyone who is jealous of me
    • Anyone who is unhappy with me for any reason
    • Anyone who has negative thoughts or intentions toward me
    • Anyone with whom I may be unhappy

Play the Soul Elevation Song and think of the people involved and the location of the situation when Dr Siva asks to think of workplace, people not being good to us. 

This helps address both known and unknown energetic influences affecting the situation.

B. Use the Wand

Ideally use the Pearl Wand (recommended), or a Color Wand blessed for Mass Blessings.

Example intention: “Pearl Wand, become as powerful as required to completely blaze away, burn away, disintegrate and remove all dark energies coming toward me regarding this situation, from my workplace, from anyone involved, or from any source affecting the successful resolution of <name the situation>.”

Continue until you feel lighter, calmer, and more centered.

Step 2: Align Yourself with the Divine

Once the energetic obstacles have been addressed, align yourself with your true nature.

Read:

  • I AM Page
  • I AM Light Page

Set the intention: “I am a soul. I am God’s instrument in this situation. May whatever I think, say, and do be guided by Divine Wisdom and be for the highest good of everyone involved.”

This step helps us:

  • Release fear
  • Reduce emotional attachment
  • Become objective
  • Remember that we are souls learning through this human life
  • Allow Divine Intelligence to guide our thoughts, words, and actions

If needed, do Emotional Freedom Healing for all negative thoughts and emotions about this situation. 

Rather than reacting from emotion, we begin responding from the soul.

Step 3: Bring Divine Support to the Situation

Once we are clear and aligned, we invoke Divine Fire.

Do Divine Fire chanting with the wand, for 5–20 minutes, in this order:

  • Divine Fire for myself
  • Divine Fire for my soul
  • Divine Fire for every person involved in this situation (their role, not their name)
  • Divine Fire for my workplace, Divine Fire for my company or organization
  • Divine Fire for the team engaged in this situation/project/surgery
  • Divine Fire for my leadership
  • Divine Fire for this meeting/project/test/surgery/procedure
  • Divine Fire for the successful resolution of this matter
  • Divine Fire for key decisions
  • Divine Fire for my leadership’s support toward me
  • Divine Fire for my team’s support toward me
  • “My higher soul, spiritual guides, helpers and teachers, divine beings of Borobudur, please assist in bringing harmony, cooperation, understanding, and the highest good of everyone involved.”

End once again with:

  • Divine Fire for myself
  • Divine Fire for my soul

Worship Page

If the situation is significant, also read the Worship Page. Offer it for the location connected to the issue — workplace, business, hospital, home, department/organization, meeting room, or any physical location connected with the situation. This brings Divine blessings to the environment itself.

Repeat the Practice

For major situations, repeat this practice:

  • Morning and evening
  • Right Before important meetings, interviews, negotiations, surgeries, important conversations
  • Before any significant event requiring Divine guidance

Step 4: Live the Right Mindset

The practice does not end when the affirmations end. Throughout the day, continue returning to the consciousness of the soul.

Whenever fear, anxiety, anger, or worry arises, gently return to the I AM consciousness. Remind yourself:

  • I am not this problem.
  • I am not this situation.
  • I am not this emotion.
  • I am not this mind.
  • I am a soul.
  • I am Divine Light.
  • I choose forgiveness.
  • I allow Divine Fire to continue its work.
  • I allow Divine Intelligence to guide me.
  • I am God’s instrument.
  • I trust the Divine path, whatever form it takes.
  • I remain peaceful while the solution unfolds.

As much as possible, continue living from the principles of: Forgiveness, Detachment, Divine Fire, the I AM consciousness, and Trust in Divine guidance.

Our objective is not simply to solve the external problem. It is to remain centered, peaceful, and guided while allowing the highest outcome to unfold for everyone involved.

Daily Upkeep (Keep This Going Even Without a Crisis)

This framework isn’t only for moments of difficulty — it works best as an ongoing daily habit, so you’re not starting from zero when something hard comes up.

A few of us have found real benefit in combining the Soul Comfort Song, Soul Elevation Song, and the affirmations — especially Page 1, Page 7, and the I AM Page — as part of daily aura cleansing and Ida-Pingala practice. The I AM Page in particular helps maintain a little more detachment from whatever is happening around us day to day, making it easier to return to peace and balanced connection with life.

These are challenging times, and the greatest contribution we can make to the world around us is to first bring peace within ourselves. When we’re centered, that peace naturally extends to our families, workplaces, and communities. Taking care of our own inner state is one of the acts of service we can offer ourselves and those around us.

Final Thought

PVH is not only about changing circumstances. It is about transforming ourselves first. As we remove dark energies, remember who we truly are, invoke Divine support, and remain established in the consciousness of the soul, we become instruments through which wisdom, peace, healing, and successful resolution can naturally manifest.


——

Archive - prior draft with ChatGPT 

——-

Addressing Important Situations with PBH

Difficult or important situations at work, at home, or in life can easily trigger fear, anxiety, frustration, or emotional reactions. While it is natural to want the external situation to change, PBH teaches us to first transform our inner state. As we clear dark energies, align ourselves with the Divine, invoke Divine support, and maintain the right consciousness, we become better instruments for wise action and peaceful resolution.

The following is a simple framework that I personally use whenever I am facing an important or difficult situation

 ACTUAL PRACTICE CAN BE FIFTEEN MINUTES TO THIRTY MINUTES DEPENDING ON HOW CRITICAL THE SITUATION IS .

FOR SIMPLER SITUATIONS, just reading page 7, and then doing divine fire could be sufficient.


Framework

  1. Remove Dark Energies

  2. Align Yourself with the Divine

  3. Bring Divine Support to the Situation

  4. Live the Right Mindset


Step 1. Remove Dark Energies

Before working on the situation itself, first remove any dark energies or negative influences that may be affecting you or the situation.

A. Use the Affirmation Booklet

Read the affirmations in the following order:

  • Page 1 – Self-Forgiveness / Self-Affirmation.

  • Relevant relationship page

    • For workplace situations, use Page 5 (professional and social circle).

    • For other situations, use the page that best applies.

  • If specific individuals are involved, read the affirmations using their names.

  • Page 7 – Removing Dark Energies

    • Read using the names of the people involved.

    • Then expand it by including:

      • Anyone who is jealous of me.

      • Anyone who is unhappy with me for any reason.

      • Anyone who has negative thoughts or intentions toward me.

      • Anyone with whom I may be unhappy.

This helps address both known and unknown energetic influences affecting the situation.

B. Use the Wand

Ideally use:

  • Pearl Wand (recommended)

  • Color Wand blessed for Mass Blessings

Example intention:

"Pearl Wand, become as powerful as required to completely blaze away, burn away, disintegrate and remove all dark energies coming toward me regarding this situation, from my workplace, from anyone involved, or from any source affecting the successful resolution of this matter."

Continue until you feel lighter, calmer, and more centered.


Step 2. Align Yourself with the Divine

Once the energetic obstacles have been addressed, align yourself with your true nature.

Read:

  • I AM Page

  • I AM Light Page

Set the intention:

"I am a soul. I am God's instrument in this situation. May whatever I think, say, and do be guided by Divine Wisdom and be for the highest good of everyone involved."

This step helps us:

  • Release fear.

  • Reduce emotional attachment.

  • Become objective.

  • Remember that we are souls learning thru this human life.

  • Allow Divine Intelligence to guide our thoughts, words, and actions.

Rather than reacting from emotion, we begin responding from the soul.


Step 3. Bring Divine Support to the Situation

Once we are clear and aligned, we invoke Divine Fire.

Do Divine Fire chanting with the wand, for 5-20 minutes in the following order:

  • Divine Fire for myself.

  • Divine Fire for my soul.

  • Divine Fire for every person involved in this situation (their role and not name).

  • Divine Fire for my workplace, Divine Fire for my company or organization.

  • Divine Fire for the team engaged in this situation/project/surgery.

  • Divine Fire for my leadership.

  • Divine Fire for this meeting/project/test/surgery/procedure

  • Divine Fire for the successful resolution of this matter.

  • Divine Fire for key decisions.

  • Divine Fire for my leadership's support toward me.

  • Divine Fire for my team's support toward me.

  • "My higher soul, spiritual guides, helpers and teachers, divine beings of Borobudur, please assist in bringing harmony, cooperation, understanding, and the highest good of everyone involved."

End once again with:

  • Divine Fire for myself.

  • Divine Fire for my soul.

Worship Page

If the situation is significant, also read the Worship Page.

Offer it for the location connected to the issue, for example:

  • Workplace, Business

  • Hospital

  • Home

  • Department / Organization

  • Meeting room

  • Any physical location connected with the situation

This brings Divine blessings to the environment itself.

Repeat the Practice

For major situations, repeat this practice:

  • Morning and evening.

  • Before important meetings.

  • Before interviews.

  • Before negotiations.

  • Before surgeries.

  • Before important conversations.

  • Before any significant event requiring Divine guidance.


Step 4. Live the Right Mindset

The practice does not end when the affirmations end.

Throughout the day, continue returning to the consciousness of the soul.

Whenever fear, anxiety, anger, or worry arises, gently return to the I AM consciousness.

Remind yourself:

  • I am not this problem.

  • I am not this situation.

  • I am not this emotion.

  • I am not this mind.

  • I am a soul.

  • I am Divine Light.

  • I choose forgiveness.

  • I allow Divine Fire to continue its work.

  • I allow Divine Intelligence to guide me.

  • I am God's instrument.

  • I trust the Divine path, whatever form it takes.

  • I remain peaceful while the solution unfolds.

As much as possible, continue living from the principles of:

  • Forgiveness

  • Detachment

  • Divine Fire

  • The I AM consciousness

  • Trust in Divine guidance

Our objective is not simply to solve the external problem. It is to remain centered, peaceful, and guided while allowing the highest outcome to unfold for everyone involved.


Final Thought

PBH is not only about changing circumstances. It is about transforming ourselves first. As we remove dark energies, remember who we truly are, invoke Divine support, and remain established in the consciousness of the soul, we become instruments through which wisdom, peace, healing, and successful resolution can naturally manifest.

———————

DAILY UPKEEP

Hi everyone. I just spoke with Siva Sir about some of my recent work experiences, a friend’s soul’s path  - and wanted to share more about the “practice” part of the recurring/daily service: 

These are challenging times. The work environment, the news, and life in general can easily disturb our inner balance. This is a good time to strengthen our daily self-care practice.

The greatest contribution we can make to the world around us is to first bring peace within ourselves. When we are centered, that peace naturally extends to our families, workplaces, and communities.

Thank you to Somi for suggesting the Soul Comfort Song as a daily practice. I have found that combining the Soul Comfort Song, Soul Elevation Song, and the affirmations—especially Page 1, Page 7, and the I AM page—has been tremendously helpful. )play of course aura cleansing and Ida Pingala). 

The I AM page feels especially important right now. It reminds us that we are souls first, helping us maintain just a little more detachment from whatever is happening around us. From that place of awareness, it becomes easier and easier to return to a state of peace and balanced connection with life.

Taking care of our own inner state is one of the acts of service we can offer ourselves and those around us. 

🙏💜🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Body Healing Set

Pearl Wand

Discord with others at home, work, social circle