Sensing
Learns Sensing:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyg5BZqc_nTeoCDJxTtalzE9OVB9w6A5M&si=JnRp9POvkGHm0BQ-
Sensing
Sensing is a very important part of healing. Practice is key.
When we sense, we need to let go of control — let go of the need to control the hand. Only lightly hold the wand, and let it do what it wants to do. Allow it to move freely; your hand is only barely holding it in place, just enough that it doesn’t fall. Don’t hold it too tight — stay relaxed, and simply watch what the wand does. It’s really about letting go of the need to control it.
See the affirmation below, and watch the videos for various ways to sense. Once we learn to sense, we can ask a variety of questions — for example:
- Is there dark energy coming toward me? What is its level?
- Are there any souls attached?
- What is the energy of this food or drink? Is it positive? Is it toxic? Is it good for me?
- What is the energy of this supplement? Is it toxic? Is it good for me?
There are so many important questions we can ask once we learn to sense. Without sensing, diagnosis isn’t possible — so it’s worth taking the time to learn.
Affirmation for Better Sensing:
I am deeply, completely and consciously accepting myself.
I remove this doubt. I have got a wonderful tool, a wonderful healing technique — so simple, so easy. Everybody can do it. A five year old child can do it.
I am deeply, completely and consciously accepting myself.
Healing wand, remove all the blocks I have about this healing within myself. I am a good healer. I heal many people as I can. I have a strong connection with my wand. I can sense with the wand.
I am deeply, completely and consciously accepting myself.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment