Seattle Climate after PVH
My Experience Blessing Seattle and the Pacific Northwest
Dr. Siva’s Visit to Seattle
When Dr. Siva visited Seattle in 2022, he asked to go to Lake Washington instead of driving through the city. He wanted to assess the energies of the global corporations headquartered in the Seattle area.
Standing by the lake, he sensed dark energies connected to eleven major corporations headquartered or based in the Seattle area—global companies whose decisions ripple far beyond this region—and he cleared them.
Before leaving, he asked me to continue blessing Lake Washington, the city, and specifically the company I worked for at the time, T-Mobile, on an ongoing basis.
When he returned in 2024, Dr Siva affirmed there was nothing more for him to clear! Although I had since left T-Mobile, I continued the daily Divine Fire practice.
Addressing Seattle’s Low Cloud Cover
Around that time, I asked Dr. Siva about Seattle’s persistent low cloud cover—the heavy gray layer that often sits below the mountain peaks for months at a time. It doesn’t always bring meaningful rain. Instead, it can linger as drizzle and dense cloud, keeping everything damp and gray.
Rather than answering directly, he asked me:
“What happened to the Indigenous people of this land?”
As I researched the history of the Pacific Northwest, I learned about the multiple episodes of violence, forced removals, disease, broken treaties, and displacement that affected many Indigenous tribes throughout the region, resulting in the loss of land, culture, and traditional ways of life.
That led me to begin a long forgiveness practice on behalf of humanity, bringing various events that I had researched, asking forgiveness from all impacted on behalf of all involved.
I asked forgiveness for the suffering caused to the local tribes, the land, the forests, and the Nature Beings, on behalf of all humans engaged in the act or involved in any way. I remembered each event I could think of, and kept saying the forgiveness. I also reminded them the current residents are mostly migrants and to help raise the vibration of the people living here today, the companies making major decisions, and the current leaders of this region.
After the forgiveness practice, I would repeat Divine Fire affirmations for my city, my state, and the Pacific Northwest. I blessed water almost daily and energized it, requesting that the vibration of this place and this planet be raised.
The complete forgiveness practice and Divine Fire affirmations are included at the end of this post.
For more than two years, I repeated a shorter version of this practice almost daily, at times for extended periods while walking in parks or sitting by the lake.
While walking through parks, I blessed the skies, the rain, the wind, the mountains, the birds, the trees, the forests, the animal kingdom, and the plant kingdom.
I also blessed all the water around me—seen and unseen, the water stored in food and drinks, and the water within all living beings. I blessed the Nature Beings and the waters of Lake Washington, Lake Sammamish, the rivers, and the Pacific Ocean, and extended Divine Fire to the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun, always asking for my own healing alongside these blessings.
What I Observed
Over the following two years, I personally noticed what felt like a significant change in Seattle’s weather.
The low, claustrophobic cloud cap that had often settled over the region for long periods seemed to become much less common.
Seattle still has plenty of cloudy days, as anyone living here knows, but I began noticing much greater variety in the skies, more breaks in the clouds, and more sunshine, even during the winter months. I also began hearing surprised comments from people around me about how much nicer the weather seemed. Even when it rained, people would smile and say, “Not complaining! The weather has been much kinder lately.”
November, which has traditionally felt like the darkest and heaviest month to me, also seemed noticeably lighter. Rather than an unbroken blanket of low cloud and fog, the fog often appeared in smaller, localized pockets.
Whether this was connected to the practice or not, this is what I experienced and believed while consistently doing this work.
I also want to note that there was another long term PVH practitioner in the area, for later part of this period. This would have contributed as well, since the more people who practice sincerely, the more the effect amplifies. She expressed that she too would communicate with the nature beings.
The Bomb Cyclone, December 2024
During the bomb cyclone, the lights in my building started flickering while I was eating, so I didn’t immediately pick up my wand. The flickering continued until the power went out completely and did not come back on its own.
I immediately picked up my Pearl Wand and began a forgiveness practice, this time focused specifically on the storm. I asked forgiveness on behalf of humanity for whatever actions had contributed to this fury. I acknowledged that, whatever the cause, the consequences were falling on everyone—the trees, the birds, the animals, and countless innocent people—none of whom were responsible, especially the birds, trees, and animals, who should not suffer because of human actions.
I asked that the wind calm so it would not cause further damage. I also specifically requested that the electricity in my building be restored and stabilized, and asked the Nature Beings associated with the wind to slow down.
The wind itself did not appear to calm, at least not from what I could observe. However, the electricity in my building came back on almost immediately and never flickered again for the rest of the night.
The wind continued to cause widespread outages. Every residential building across the street from mine lost power, as did the buildings immediately on either side of mine. A small strip mall across the street and a nearby coffee shop kept their electricity, so they may have been on a different electrical circuit. I did lose both internet and cellular service and had to go elsewhere to reconnect, but those were restored within about a day. I had not specifically asked for those services to be restored because I hadn’t expected them to fail.
After the first cyclone passed, meteorologists forecast a second storm that was expected to follow almost the exact same path within a few days. Early forecasts suggested it could be even more damaging. At the time, the region was still recovering from fallen trees, widespread power outages, and school closures caused by the first storm, and many people were understandably concerned.
I picked up my wand again and made another sincere request. I acknowledged that enough damage had already been done, and that the trees, plants, birds, wildlife, and innocent people had no part in whatever had caused the storm. I asked forgiveness on behalf of those responsible, that their vibration be raised, and asked that those who were innocent be spared further suffering.
I also asked the Nature Beings associated with the cyclone, the wind, and the rain to release the rainfall before reaching land, wherever it was most needed, such as California, and asked that the winds calm.
Within a short time, discussion of the second cyclone faded. It disappeared from the news and from everyday conversation. From my perspective, it felt as though the forecast had simply vanished.
The Full Forgiveness Practice
After usual affirmations and blessings are complete, then start the special mass blessing.
Hold the wand on Ajna.
Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my spirit, my higher soul, my spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, all spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, the soul of this area, Pacific Northwest, the helpers and teachers and Nature Beings of the Pacific Northwest, the Great Cosmic Board.
I am That I Am.
I am humbly invoking Divine Forgiveness for whatever atrocities were done by the human beings here many, many years ago that affected many local tribes, many people, the forests, the trees, and the land itself. The effect was very large.
So I am humbly asking for forgiveness on behalf of all humans who were involved in those actions in any way. Please forgive us and our souls. Please forgive us and our souls.
Please forgive us for what was done years ago. Please forgive us, please forgive us, please forgive us.
The people who live here today are not the people who did that, who took those actions and made those decisions. These are very different people. Many people have migrated here simply to build a life.
Dear Wand, Please go as far as you can, go where you need to go, to help raise the vibration of the current people living here, the companies making large decisions, and the people governing this region. Dear Mother Earth, Divine Sun and Moon, please help raise the vibration of all living here today.
God, thank You, thank You, thank You. Thank you for this beautiful place we can call home. Thank you for everything that this region offers. May this region flourish and be kind to the planet and all beings.
I am deeply and completely accepting myself.
I am deeply and completely accepting this. Manifest, manifest, manifest.
God, thank You, thank You, thank You.
The Full Divine Fire Affirmations
My city is the city of Divine Fire.
My city is the purity God desires.
My state is a state of Divine Fire.
My state is the purity God desires.
The Pacific Northwest region is a region of Divine Fire.
The Pacific Northwest region is the purity God desires.
All the Nature Beings of the Pacific Northwest region are beings of Divine Fire.
All the Nature Beings of the Pacific Northwest region are the purity God desires.
The Keepers of the Pacific Northwest region are the Keepers of Divine Fire.
The Keepers of the Pacific Northwest region are the purity God desires.
God, thank You, thank You, thank You for this beautiful place.
Thank You for all the beauty that exists here.
Please help us raise our vibration so that we can coexist in harmony with each other, with nature, the animals, and this planet.
God, thank You, thank You, thank You.
Please help us.
Thank You, thank You, thank You.
The Bomb Cyclone Affirmation - For Electricity
Hold the wand you normally use for mass blessings on your Ajna Chakra and say:
Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my higher soul, my spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, all spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, all the Healing Angels of this region, and all the Nature Beings of the wind, the skies, the rain, the trees, the animal kingdom, the plant kingdom, the bird kingdom, the Higher Soul of all of them, Divine Beings of Borobudur, Deveaja of Borobudur, and the Great Karmic Board. Make me an instrument of this blessing.
I am that I am.
I am humbly invoking Divine Forgiveness for whatever wrong humankind has done to this region, that you are furious and this cyclone has come upon us. Please forgive us. The people who are taking those actions are not the people who are suffering from this cyclone.
What fault is it of the trees that are falling. What fault is it of the birds and the animals and the squirrels and every animal that is going to suffer from this cyclone for days out. What fault is it of the children who are not going to have electricity, who are not going to have school.
Please slow down. Please slow the winds. Please take the rain where it is most needed, such as California, in the areas that are drought prone. You bring so much rain here that the land cannot hold it. Nobody benefits from this much rain. Nobody benefits from this much wind. Please slow down.
Divine wand, please go where you need to go and help restore the electricity of my building and my region. Please help restore the electricity, please bring it back, so that we have power. Thank you for all the help.
Please forgive us. Please forgive us. Please help us. Please do what you need to do to help raise the vibration of the people who are taking wrong action. Please take your energy there to fix the root cause, and take the rainfall where it is needed more.
Thank you for this experience. Thank you for this lesson. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I deeply and completely accept this Manifest, manifest, manifest.
Please help restore the electricity. Please help restore this electricity. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you, PVH. Thank you, Divine Beings of Borobudur, the Dev Raja of Borobudur. Thank you for this healing. Thank you for this help. Thank you to PVH and Dr. Siva for these powerful tools and teachings that we are able to speak with the Nature Beings, and we are able to ask forgiveness that is well beyond our own soul. Thank you for these lessons and all these teachings.
God, Thank you for making me an instrument of this healing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
2nd Bomb Cyclone Affirmation - 3 days in Advance
Hold the wand you normally use for mass blessings on your Ajna Chakra and say:
Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my higher soul, my spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, all spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, all the Healing Angels of this region, and all the Nature Beings of the wind, the skies, the rain, the trees, the animal kingdom, the plant kingdom, the bird kingdom, the Higher Soul of all of them, Divine Beings of Borobudur, Deveaja of Borobudur, and the Great Karmic Board. Make me an instrument of this blessing.
I am that I am.
I am humbly invoking Divine Forgiveness for whatever wrong humankind has done to this region, that you are furious and this cyclone has come upon us. Please forgive us. The people who are taking those actions are not the people who are suffering from this cyclone.
What fault is it of the trees that are falling. What fault is it of the birds and the animals and the squirrels and every animal that is going to suffer from this cyclone for days out. What fault is it of the children who are not going to have electricity, who are not going to have school.
Please take the rain where it is most needed, such as California, in the areas that are drought prone. You bring so much rain here that the land cannot hold it. Nobody benefits from this much rain. Nobody benefits from this much wind. If you just release the full force then please, find a way to deliver the rain before you hit the land so that innocent lives don’t suffer.
Nature Beings of the rain, wind, and skies, please do not let already damaged areas go thru more damage. There will be too much suffering and the people who need to learn would generally be spared. Please either take the rain to where it is needed or release it where innocent lives will not be affected. Please forgive us of whatever we have done to this region as a human race. Please forgive us.
Please forgive us. Please forgive us. Please help us.
Dear Wand, all healing angels, all divine beings, Please do what you need to do to help raise the vibration of the people who are taking wrong action. Please take your energy there to fix the root cause, and take the rainfall where it is needed more.
Thank you for this experience. Thank you for this lesson. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I deeply and completely accept this Manifest, manifest, manifest.
Please spare the innocent, please spare the innocent. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you, PVH. Thank you, Divine Beings of Borobudur, the Dev Raja of Borobudur. Thank you for this healing. Thank you for this help. Thank you to PVH and Dr. Siva for these powerful tools and teachings that we are able to speak with the Nature Beings, and we are able to ask forgiveness that is well beyond our own soul. Thank you for these lessons and all these teachings.
God, Thank you for making me an instrument of this healing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
πΌπΌπΌ
A Final Note About the Healer
One final thought.
In Prana Violet Healing, the wand is an instrument, but the healer also matters. Our consciousness, intention, spiritual discipline, and inner state all influence how we serve as an instrument for healing.
Throughout this period, I was committed to maintaining my own spiritual hygiene. If I watched YouTube videos, podcasts, movies, or television shows, I routinely checked the energies I was exposing myself to and cleared myself whenever needed.
I also made it a priority not to miss the live PVH blessings. During this period, I consistently practiced the full offline blessing protocols every Sunday at my local 10:00 p.m., as well as on every Full Moon and New Moon at my local 10:00 p.m. I often repeated the live blessing protocol that had been conducted earlier that day.
I believe this consistent spiritual practice was an important part of my own journey during these two years.
A Final Note About the Healer
One final thought.
In Prana Violet Healing, the wand is an instrument, but the healer also matters. Our consciousness, intention, spiritual discipline, and inner state all influence how we serve as an instrument for healing.
Throughout this period, I was committed to maintaining my own spiritual hygiene. If I watched YouTube videos, podcasts, movies, or television shows, I routinely checked the energies I was exposing myself to and cleared myself whenever needed.
I also made it a priority not to miss the live PVH blessings. During this period, I consistently practiced the full offline blessing protocols every Sunday at my local 10:00 p.m., as well as on every Full Moon and New Moon at my local 10:00 p.m. I often repeated the live blessing protocol that had been conducted earlier that day.
I believe this consistency—both in caring for myself and in maintaining a regular spiritual practice—was an important part of my journey during these two years.
I also want to qualify something. I was only able to do this after I became stronger myself. For more than a year, I focused primarily on my own healing and received tremendous support from many other healers along the way. I am deeply grateful for everything they did for me. In many ways, these articles are simply my way of paying that kindness forward. πππ
To me, the healer is the most important part of the healing. When the healer is standing strong, they are better able to support their family, their community, and the world around them. Whatever little we can do to help another person matters. At the same time, there should be no guilt and no regrets. We simply do what we can, when we can, from where we are.
πππ
Whether someone agrees with my conclusions or not, I hope this article encourages more people to bless the Earth, nature, humanity, and the places where they live. At the very least, it brings more gratitude, forgiveness, and goodwill into the world, and that is something we can all benefit from.
Thank you for reading. πππ
Comments
Post a Comment