Extreme Disturbances - to good sleep
Extreme Disturbances — A Practitioner’s Journey to Peace
Before Reading This Journey
If you are facing repeated disturbances, first and foremost receive detailed guidance from Siva Sir. If, it continues despite trying many interventions, you may want to look deeper within or try different approaches.
Please know first and foremost:
You are not alone.
PVH reminds us that we have an entire team with us: our Higher Soul, our spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, and the Divine beings who support us.
Our Higher Soul is our guiding light. Through PVH, we also acknowledge the Divine beings of Borobudur and the Devaraja of Borobudur, and we connect with their support through the Healing Wand and other PVH practices and products.
We are also surrounded by visible sources of life and support: the Sun, Mother Earth, trees, mountains, skies, waters, nature, and the many living beings around us. The Sun gives us life and energy. Mother Earth supports our physical life. Nature continuously reminds us that we are part of something much larger than ourselves.
Just as we build a social network in everyday life, we can consciously build—or rebuild—this spiritual and energetic network.
Connect first and foremost with your Higher Soul and the Highest Divine Light. Connect with your spiritual guides, helpers, and teachers. Connect with Mother Earth, the Sun, nature, Siva Sir, your PVH friends, and the people around you whom you trust.
We have Siva sir to help and guide, no matter how long it takes. We just need to keep at it.
Sometimes a difficult period may be teaching us that we do not have to manage everything alone. Sometimes we may need to trust more, ask for help, or deepen our connection with the Higher Soul and Divine beings.
And sometimes the lesson may be something entirely different.
When something difficult keeps happening repeatedly, ask:
Why is this coming to me again and again?
What have I not yet understood?
What is here for me to learn?
You can also use the Learning in Sleep page and ask to be shown the lesson.
Then watch.
The answer may come through a dream, a conversation, something you hear unexpectedly, something on television, a book, a sign, or a thought that suddenly arises with unusual clarity.
The answer can come in many ways.
Hold Your Sacred Space
There is another idea that can be very important during repeated disturbances:
Your body is a temple for your soul, and your home is a sacred space for your life.
Hold that with confidence.
If a person entered our home with the intention of stealing or causing harm, we would not hesitate to say:
“No. This is my home. You cannot stay here.”
If someone came genuinely asking for help, we might instead ask:
“What do you need? How can I help?”
We can hold the same combination of compassion and boundaries toward any unseen presence we believe may be around us.
If something is here seeking help, we can say:
“This is my body. This is my home. This is not a place for you to stay. You need your own body, and right now you do not have one.
If you are here seeking help, I am happy to open the portal and ask for the Highest Divine help so that you may move forward, take your new birth, and have your own body.
Please let go of whatever you are carrying with you. Ask for forgiveness. I will help you as an instrument. Ask for forgiveness, go toward the Light, and go where you need to go. It is safe to move forward.
Please know that I am only an instrument. The help comes from the Highest Divine beings and the Divine Light.”
This is why strengthening our aura, mind, thoughts, and connection with the Divine and our Higher Soul is so important.
We can repeatedly return to:
My body is a temple of my soul. It has been given to me for my life’s journey.
I choose to remain in Light.
Only those who come for help or for the Highest Divine purpose are welcome here.
During intense disturbances, fear, exhaustion, physical pain and discomfort, difficult emotions, and troubling thoughts may arise. Know that not all of these might be your own. Sensitive practitioners may experience some of these as connected with the disturbance itself, as the disturbance may bring dark energies or emotions. Sometimes entities may connect because of a difficult emotion that we ourselves are carrying. Hence, check and do EFH as needed.
Whatever is arising, continue returning to your center and bringing Light into your body, thoughts, aura, and home.
You can hold the affirmation:
“Any darkness that has affected me, surrounded me, or consumed me is swallowed by the mighty river of Light that I AM.”
Keep clearing yourself of dark energies, and then bring in Light.
We can offer help where help is genuinely sought.
And if that help is not wanted, we can remain firm:
This is not the place to stay.
My body is a temple of my soul. My home is a place of Light. I choose the Highest Divine Light.
Attending Live Blessings
Some practitioners find the live blessings, especially the New Moon and Full Moon blessings, to be particularly powerful. Some have also found the January Blessing Song especially powerful for them.
Regardless of which specific blessing feels strongest to you, if you are going through extreme disturbances, please do not miss the live blessings. Try to attend live as much as possible, especially the New Moon and Full Moon blessings.
🌼
With that, I would like to share the journey of one practitioner who experienced repeated external disturbances, along with significant fear and emotional difficulty, and who continued working through them using PVH practices and support.
This is the story of how they began walking toward peace.
It may be one step on a much longer ladder, but it is an important step. They are sharing their journey in the hope that some of the practices, ideas, or observations that helped them may also help someone else.
The Practitioner’s Journey
Before anything else, one important thing I did during this period was stop doing healing for other people.
Siva Sir specifically told me not to do healing for anyone else, even for my own son, while I was going through these disturbances. So I stopped doing period pain healing and other personal healing for people around me.
I first needed to stand up on my own, strengthen myself, and work through what I was experiencing.
Nature healing and blessings for nature could continue, but I paused healing other people until the disturbances settled.
If you are going through repeated disturbances and are regularly doing healing for others, you may want to try stopping that for a while and focus first on stabilizing and strengthening yourself.
Every day, I practiced Aura Cleansing in the morning and evening, and also whenever I met someone or felt low. Some days, I did Aura Cleansing many times.
I also practiced Ida–Pingala, including the reverse Ida–Pingala practice.
Along with this, I regularly read:
- Page 1
- Page 7
- “I AM Light”
Sir had advised me to do more of “I AM Light,” so I practiced it morning and evening, including before going to bed.
What I Would Say During Page 7
While reading Page 7, I would speak to any soul, entity, attachment, or dark energy that I felt might be connected with me:
“Please forgive me if I have done anything to you in this lifetime or in any past lifetime.
If you are seeing me as Light, it is because I follow PVH. I personally do not have the power to elevate you. What I can do is play the Soul Elevation Song.
Please come when Siva Sir is live. Siva Sir can help elevate you.”
Sometimes I felt that the disturbance was not leaving even after I played the song. At those times, I would say:
“If you are disturbing me or disturbing my sleep, and even though I am playing the song you are unable to go, then I do not have the ability to elevate you. Please come when Siva Sir is live.
If you do not want to be elevated, then please leave my place. This is the place where I live, and I only want to remain connected with the Divine.”
Sealing the Chakras
One practice that I feel made an important difference was healing and sealing any holes in the chakras.
There were times when I would sleep and wake up feeling completely drained. On a few occasions, Siva Sir told me that there was a soul attachment around the navel chakra and solar plexus chakra.
Because of this, before sleeping I began going through each chakra, including the base chakra, and asking the Healing Wand to heal and seal any holes in the chakra.
I practiced this regularly.
Playing the PVH Playlist Through the Night
I used this PVH playlist for 2026 Blessings and Soul Elevation and kept it playing on loop while I slept:
PVH 2026 Blessings and Soul Elevation Playlist
It included the PVH songs and practices I was using for blessings, spiritual connection, Soul Elevation, and Divine Fire.
I would keep the playlist running throughout the night.
Please use the songs and blessings for the current year when following this practice.
Keeping PVH Materials Near Me
Before sleeping, I would keep several PVH materials near my bed:
- The PVH calendar
- The Healing Wand
- Page 1
- Page 7
- I AM Light
- Additional copies of the affirmations
I kept these open near my bed while sleeping.
I also used the PVH cloth/dupatta over my body. I cannot say whether I personally noticed a major difference from this, but I continued using it.
Waking During the Night
For a period of time, I was waking almost every night at a similar time, usually sometime between 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Whenever I became aware that I was awake, I would hold the Healing Wand at my Ajna chakra and play the Soul Elevation Song.
Sometimes, before playing the song, I would first read Page 7 for whichever soul I felt might be present and ask for forgiveness.
I noticed something interesting in my own experience.
When I first read Page 7, asked for forgiveness, and then played the Soul Elevation Song, I sometimes felt that the presence moved away from my home.
At other times, when I simply played the Soul Elevation Song without first asking for forgiveness, I did not feel the same shift.
Because of this, I continued combining Page 7, forgiveness, and Soul Elevation.
PVH Badges and Pendant
I also carried two PVH badges.
Earlier, I had never done Divine Fire for the badges or pendant. Later, I began holding the badge and pendant and doing Divine Fire for them.
Afterward, I would say:
“Now please protect me.”
I feel this may also have supported me.
Support From Siva Sir
Throughout this period, Siva Sir helped me many times, including through elevation during live sessions.
Interestingly, most of the disturbances I experienced seemed to happen at night rather than during the daytime.
After going through this difficult period and consistently following these practices, with Siva Sir’s help, something changed.
For approximately the last 10–12 days, I have been sleeping peacefully without these disturbances.
After such a long period of disrupted sleep, this has brought me tremendous relief.
I am sharing my experience because I know how difficult such a phase can feel.
I pray that anyone going through something similar receives the help, protection, peace, and Divine support they need.
Thank you.
I suffered for few months and now able to sleep peacefully. Siva sir thank you for your constant help .
ReplyDeleteSir used to attend my call from different parts of the world and helped me come out of these issues and also want to thank Shweta and Chaitali for their constant support and different ideas to overcome my issues.