Checking internal dark energy

 Checking for Internal Dark Energy

New Experiment

Ask:

  • Do I have any dark energy in any of my organs?
  • Do I have any dark energy in any of my major chakras?
  • Do I have any dark energy in any of my glands?

If yes, identify the source

Ask:

  • Is it a cord?
  • Is it BM? What level?
  • Male?
  • Female?
  • More than one person?
  • Family?
  • PVH community?
  • Friend?
  • Workplace?
  • Neighbor?
  • Other?

Clear the relationship and energy

  1. Read the appropriate relationship page to balance the karma.

    • Ask their Higher Soul to be free of karmic entanglement with me.
  2. Read the BM Page to remove the energy.
  3. Use the Healing Wand on the affected organ, chakra, or gland.

    • Ask the wand to remove the dark energy completely from that location.
    • Continue for approximately one minute.
  4. Then ask the Healing Wand to heal and condition that organ, chakra, or gland.

    • Continue for a minimum of one minute, or longer until the energy flows.
    • Repeat frequently if this is an old issue.

The first time I did this, it took me a couple of hours and several days to go deeper.

I started experimenting with this when the Pearl Wand was first activated and I began to feel the energy in my hands. Sometimes I could feel the energy flowing, and sometimes I could not. When I could not feel the energy, it prompted me to check that particular organ or chakra more closely.

Interestingly, in my case, even when I had already identified general cords or BM connected with certain people and addressed them multiple times, the dark energy at the organ or chakra level sometimes remained.

I had also taken those individuals’ names during blessings or during the Soul Elevation Song, especially toward the end when Siva Sir asks us to think of certain people. Even after doing this, I found that the cord or dark energy could still remain in a specific organ or chakra.

So, in my experience, I had to identify the specific organ, chakra, or gland where the dark energy remained and then address it directly using this process.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Body Healing Set

Pearl Wand

Discord with others at home, work, social circle