Releasing internal blocks

 This was written by a PVH member but incorporates ideas from non-PVH teachings as well. Recording it here only for reference. Revise or update for your own practice.

Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my Higher Soul, all my spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, healing angels, and the Great Karmic Board, I am humbly invoking divine blessings for me to RELEASE FOREVER all that which is not serving me for my highest good, and imbibe all that which attracts abundance.

I release all remaining resistance.
I release all fear still stuck in my body, my cells, blood, and bones.
I release all unforgiveness.
I release all resentment.
I release all guilt, all shame, all blame.
I release all the victim energy.
I release all persecutor energies.
All judgment, all criticism.
I release all preconceived ideas.
I release all jealousy, all hate, all anger, all grief, pain, and suffering.
I release all frustration.
I release all of my need to control.
I release those that want to control me, and all manipulation.
I release spite.
All feelings of not feeling good enough or better than any other.

I am releasing all remaining implants, devices, entities, inserts, attachments, cords, hooks, ties, vows, pacts, contracts, agreements, promises made, ALL and everything that binds me to the old, or any other, all that doesn’t serve my highest good any longer.

I LET IT ALL GO.

I release all remaining feelings of separation from Self, others, my Higher Self, my Soul, and from God Source.
I release all remaining resistance to change.
I release all suppression.
I release all arrogance.
I release my negative and false ego self that feels separate.

I release all blocks, barriers, and chains that prevent me from moving forward now.
I release all that which blocks me from loving myself and others more deeply, which blocks me from accepting and welcoming Love with open arms into my life.

I release all outdated thought patterns, all belief systems, templates, programs, and behavioral patterns that keep me experiencing old timelines and experiences that no longer serve me.

I overwrite and override all lesser DNA, all lesser codes and keys within every one of my cells, atoms, atomic and subatomic particles and waves, and all the spaces in between, down to the mitochondria, across all time and space, all dimensions, all realities, all universes, and ALL that is.

I release all, everyone, and everything that is not in alignment with my highest good, Original Divine Blueprint, and Template now.

I release all feelings of hopelessness, despair, depression, low self-worth, and heaviness.
I release all self-denial, all delusions, all illusions, all false hopes.
I release all blocks around my heart and mind.
I release all density, all distortions, all mind control, all and everything trying to keep me down and hold me back.

I am releasing all interference.
I am removing all and everything that is standing in my way from becoming the highest version of myself now.
I am releasing all lower thought forms trying to discourage me and hold me back.

I release all that is not love, not compassion, not understanding, not forgiveness, not ONEness.

I am releasing all feelings of doubt, disbelief, and confusion.

I release every thought, feeling, and belief that I am not good or strong enough to make it AS I AM.

I release all feelings and thoughts making me believe I am not worthy of a happy, peaceful, fulfilled, joyful, healthy, balanced, abundant, and love-filled life.

I release all programming telling me, “I cannot have it all.”

I release all worries, all tension, all anxiety.

I banish every trace of ill health from my body. I am made in the image of God, perfect and whole. I am a spark of God, I am the Purity God desires.

I am a channel of divine harmony and health. Every cell in my body is filled with light and life.

I am radiating vibrant health, peace, and joy to every cell of my body.

I release my old self that was at war with itself.

All of me, which I’ve come to love and accept and welcome home, I can now let go of all that is no longer in alignment with the True Self that I now remember that I AM.

Supreme God, Divine Father, Divine Mother, my Higher Soul, all my spiritual guides, helpers, teachers, healing angels, the Great Karmic Board, PVH and all divine beings who support me for my highest good, I deeply and humbly thank you for your blessings, guidance, protection, healing, support, and assistance.

I deeply and completely accept this healing, this release, and this transformation.

I am a Being of Divine Fire. I am the Purity God Desires.

My Soul is a Soul of Divine Fire. My Soul is the Purity God Desires.

I am a Droplet of Divine Fire. I am the Purity God Desires.

My Soul is a Droplet of Divine Fire. My Soul is the Purity God Desires.

God, thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Body Healing Set

Pearl Wand

Discord with others at home, work, social circle